Friday, August 31, 2007

10 Minutes on the Interwang

Yesterday, we sent Jenn to Lyon, France for her next study abroad program. When she gets there, she's going to meet her Mademoseille mom, huan ren min bi to Euros, and meet cute French guys. Yesterday, before Jenn left, we visited practically every school that each person attended in our group, Geraldine's Bei Shi Da, Jenn's Bei Yu, and Ling and my future Bei Jing Da Xue. I love Peking University. Jenn says if Tsinghua is the MIT of China, then Peking University is the Harvard of China, because it is related to humanities and Tsinghua is engineering. I love my campus. The lake is so pretty, and there are alot of trees. The people can even speak English, like American English. We saw a group of people jogging, and we knew they were foreigners. Chinese people don't jog. Our Tu Shu Guan is the size of a mansion. I love my campus. Close by, there is a place to cut hair. I don't know if I want to dye my hair again. It's cheaper here, but I don't want to be considered feng kuang for Nancy's wedding in December. Out of time, time for brunch!

No comments: